IDP as Debt Advisor, supports entrepreneurs in verifying their eligibility to access Debt Capital Markets. We identify the most suitable debt financial instruments to be issued by SMEs and we play an active role in the debt issuance process by helping the companies to develop their Debt Investment opportunity”.
Our consulting activities cover the following areas:
- Construction of business plan and checking sustainability of debt sustainability
- Analysis of financing sources and capitalisation ratio
- Definition of the structure of the debt
- Construction of the Debt presentation
- Supporting the debt issuance process
Issue of MINIBOND
Minibonds are among the most popular debt financial instruments used by SMEs to finance business growth by obtaining financing outside the banking system.
IDP helps companies in finding and obtaining debt in innovative forms.
Minibonds are used by SMEs in particular for:
- Financing of development plans
- Diversifying sources of finance
- Access to medium/long-term financing
- Strengthening the financial structure and improving relations with the credit system
- Visibility on the financial system with access to the capital market
- Improvement of the company’s standing, to access other raising of debt